Spoiler alert – I am great at getting things done, but I am also great at pushing my own needs to the back burner.
Hence the long pause in posts.
Here is a summary of my last month, some of which may be expanded upon in this blog:
- Recruited, trained, and monitored 30 new volunteers at work
- Came up with a recurring training plan for past and current volunteers
- Participated in Science World after Dark
- Went to Cafe Scientifique
- Went to a Nerd Nite
- Caught up on Cosmos
- Successfully planned our input for Alumni Weekend at UBC
- Put in several extra days of work
- Cleaned out a multipurpose office, moved into said office, and organized all of the papers inside
- Oh, and, I got a promotion at work
I just received my business cards, so it’s official.
Its been a whirlwind of amazing positivity and huge stressors, but I am super refreshed and inspired by it. Hopefully, detailed posts will follow.